Create great places. Join our team.
We’re a bunch of talented professionals who get to spend our days in a career we love. We’re landscapers but we’re also thinkers, fast learners and problem solvers. We embrace our differences and celebrate our strengths. We’re shaping our industry one landscape at a time.
We’d struggle to create so many amazing places without our wonderful team.
We’re constantly growing. That means we’re always looking for great people to join our team.
Head to the below link to see our current opportunities.
Why work at Landscape Solutions? Hear it from our team.
Life at Landscape Solutions
You'll love working with us
We have a pretty great culture here, but that’s not the only reason you’ll love working for us.
- We’re consider ourselves family – we have fun at work in a team environment
- We like to learn new things and we’ll encourage you to do the same
- Our work is highly visible in Auckland, you can be proud of what you’ve created
- Competitive packages
- On-the-job training
- Travel opportunities
- Full site uniform provided
- We reward success
- Refer a friend bonus program
How do we create a positive culture and ensure every employee feels empowered to be the best they can be? By embracing The Solutions Way.
The Solutions Way underpins everything we do. It’s made up of seven core concepts:
- We won’t budge on safety
- We are committed to our customers
- We have a culture of honesty and humility
- We embrace change & new possibilities
- We will always lead by example
- We pride ourselves on our financial integrity
- We don’t shy away from a challenge
Joel is a Senior Estimator with Landscape Solutions. The people play a big part in why he enjoys coming to work every day.
Joel completed a Parks & Gardens Apprenticeship with Landscape Solutions. He’s now a State Manager and loves to see his team excel.
Sam completed a cadetship with us, to experience all areas of the business. And since filming this, he has been promoted to Account Manager!
Thinking about starting an apprenticeship?
It’s a great way to make a start in the landscaping industry.
In fact, over half of our management team has been promoted to their roles after working on site.
Be an apprentice with Landscape Solutions
Just starting out? Interested in a career in landscaping? Read on to learn why an apprenticeship might just be the best path for you.
Imagine being able to tell your mates that you help maintain some of Auckland’s best sports fields, or that you keep the lawns looking immaculate in some of the area’s busiest public parks. Maybe you’ll even become such an expert in creating and maintaining floral displays that you’ll have members of the public stopping to take selfies in your gardens. With an apprenticeship at Landscape Solutions, you are setting yourself up for an amazing career.
What course do we offer?
We offer two different apprenticeships:
- Sports Turf Management
What do you get with a Landscape Apprenticeship?
- On the job training
- Work on iconic and award-winning sites
- A new project every month
- Be part of a team
- Travel – move between our Auckland office and possibly even our Australian offices
- Huge range of skills during a national skills shortage
If you’re interested in an apprenticeship or would like to know more, give us a call on 09 448 1227 or head over to our contact page and fill in the form. We’ll be in touch!